Digital marketing has evolved over the years with many factors. The business owners have come up with various methods to attract the audience. Moreover, the level of attraction must convert into sales. That’s where the success lies. The video marketing has reached to its peak these days. They have made the job easier than any other marketing ways. Of course, a post or an Advertisement has its conversion methods, but videos marketing can boost your numbers exponentially.
The first point of contact with the audience shall be the social media platform. At the same time, your website or blog post can also be the places where you can get to attract your audience. If you are planning to embed a Facebook video on your website or your blog post, watch out for this article. Earlier, it was really difficult to do this. Further, you might have to work with the codes too. But now, FB has made it so easy for people to embed their videos on their blog post or on their website too. Let us go ahead and see how to do that.
How to Embed Your FB Video on Your Webpage
The process of embedding the shared FB video on the website is very easy. All you have to do is, take the URL of the video that is present in your FB timeline. Copy-paste that within the blog post. There are two things that you need to watch out for.
- You need to set the privacy settings of the post to Public
- The above method can happen only with WordPress
Oh yes, We shall help you out with Non-WordPress Web pages also. But let us see this first.
Step By Step Process of Embedding a FB Video on your Website
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook posts and copy the URL. You can do that by clicking on the timestamp
- Step 2: Paste the URL in the WordPress editor
- Step 3: The WordPress editor shall automatically embed the video
Alternatively, you can also embed the direct video, let us see how to do that
If you do not have a proper video and planning to use the video shared by someone else. It can also be from FB or even another website. All you have to do is this
- Step 1: Play the video
- Step 2: Go to Options and pick up the embed code
- Step 3: Copy the URL and paste it in your webpage
You may have to adjust the width to suit your website. You must add the URL to the HTML part of the code.
An Alternative Method to Share the Video
This is ideally the 2nd method and it is also useful to post FB videos to your blog post of the website.
Firstly, share the video to your FB page. It can be your Facebook Fan page or Facebook profile page. On the same page, click on the time when the post of actually shared. Or you can also do this, hover the mouse on the post. You will find the embed code from the drop-down. Select embed post and take the code.
Use this code to embed on your website. This is very simple too.
With these versatile methods, you can embed any number of videos in your blog post or the web page. You have to be sure of certain aspects before you get on to doing this. As FB is accessed by humans, the probability of many fake videos is always possible. But one thing can never be denied. The videos present in the FB or of good quality. So posting on your website cannot hamper the quality factor. The things that you need to watch out for is
- Is the video done by you? Because, when you do it you are marketing for yourself. If you are using any other video and if it is against your branding, it may spoil your image
- Further, keeping certain human values in place, please be very careful in posting anonymous videos. Sometimes, videos on racism and other aspects may spoil the decorum too
- Finally, ensure that the video is genuine, please watch it for yourself first before posting it on your webpage